The Bop this weekend.
Ruth and Tamsin, the people in charge of Unskinny Bop, always manage to keep everybody dancing all night. They'll be providing the music at the Big Bum Jumble too. I asked them to give us their Fatshion Top Ten and they obliged. Look 'em up, stick them on the turntable and move on down.
1. Are You Feeling Fashionable by Help She Can't Swim
2. Slip In Mules by Sugar Pie De Santo
3. Hoodie by Lady Sovereign
4. Vans by The Pack
5. Fashion Pack by Amanda Lear
6. P.V.C. by Kenickie
7. Let Me Fix My Weave by Missy Elliot
8. Why'd You Come In Here Lookin' Like That by Dolly Parton
9. Pencil Skirt by Pulp
10. L'homme à la Moto by Edith Piaf
Tamsin says: "Sequencing could do with a bit of work! Unfortunately it's not all on Spotify or we'd have made a playlist... The Vans song is pure comedy, it got the nod over My Adidas due to the fashion preferences chez Bop rather than on musical merit."
God they're cool.